The Buildings, Design and Specification programme focuses on the latest design and specification trends as well as technical and product innovation projects.
With dedicated microsites found on Building and Building Design, the year-long programme will include:
Informative events on key topics – view the timeline of events below
Contributions from the most sought-after figures leading the way in construction and architecture
Solution-led discussions showcasing the newest software
Access to 20 years of design and specification-related features on Building and Building Design
TIMELINE OF EVENTS
25 March 2021The Future of Working: Offices, Technology and Cyber security
The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated change across the industry; nearly every aspect of our daily lives has been impacted and the way we work now and going forward will see unexpected change.
As part of that acceleration businesses are now facing up to an unprecedented cyber threat and this backdrop is driving a changing requirement from owner/occupiers in this space. Considerations on how offices are designed, constructed and run will be at the forefront of this one-day event.
Join us on the 25th March where we will be exploring, discussing, and analysing the following points:
- How can technology improve the creation of office space in the future?
- What is the threat from cyber attack and what solutions are available to businesses in the construction industry?
- What are the considerations for a socially distanced office and how do we accommodate them?
- With different challenges around designing office spaces, what opportunity does this create for a more environmentally built and run office?
- Who is leading the way in designing and constructing the new office spaces in a post Covid-19 environment?
SPECIFER LIVE: Interiors
SPECIFER LIVE: Education