Digital Building Week
19 - 22 October 2020
Learning. Debate. Innovation: a week-long festival focused on the future of Digital Construction
We are delighted to announce that in October Building will be hosting a week-long online programme to discuss and debate the hot-topics affecting the construction industry.
Just some of the topics that will be discussed:
- CLC special: The plan for Digital transformation
- How Digital transformation is driving recovery
- The Future of collaboration – what does it look like in practice?
- Maximising value from BIM and the supply chain
- Examples of Digital innovation
- How contractors and their supply chains are adopting BIM in practice?
- Trends in Geo spatial technology
- How to build smarter, greener buildings
- The Skills requirement: What’s needed to deliver a digital built environment?
- Technical BIM: Case Studies in practice
- What are the latest Technology trends?
- BIM for manufacturers and products: Accelerating Digitalisation and cultural change
- How Ai and VR is transforming digital construction?
Tune in to Building all week for:
Daily video webinars
Building’s Digital Champions 2020
Exclusive Research and Insight
Future Thinking and Transformation
And much more On Demand