Over the past few weeks Building, Building Design and Housing Today have been monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19 to ensure we are taking the necessary steps to protect both our speakers and attendees of our upcoming conferences. Therefore we have made the difficult decision to postpone our upcoming Digital Innovation Exchange conference. Scroll down for more information.
However, we are pleased to introduce new programme-led webinars for 2020: two afternoons of informative presentations from an expert panel followed by a 30 minute Q&A. They will bring together the leading digital players from across the Built Environment.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Find out more here.
Thursday 4th June: Hear from the experts
How is construction using technology to navigate the recovery phase in a post covid-19 world?
Our panel of leading Digital figures will each deliver a 10-12 minute presentation before coming together for a chaired discussion and up to 30 minutes of Q&A from our delegates.
- Andrew Gamblen, Digital Manager, Willmott Dixon
- Sam Stacey, ISCF Challenge Director for Construction, UK Research & Innovation
- Neil Thompson, Director for Digital Construction, Atkins
- Dr Stacy Sinclair, Head of Technology and Innovation, Fenwick Elliott
- Chaired by: Chloe McCulloch, Editor, Building
- Additional panellists to be announced shortly
Thursday 17th September: Digital case studies
Showcasing the solutions the industry needs to meet the challenges of the current market.
Topics we expect to be covered include:
- Digital Twins
- Smart Technology
Digital Innovation Exchange Conference - please note this has been postponed
If you have previously bought a ticket for the Digital Innovation Exchange Conference, this will be transferred to the new date which will be confirmed soon. If you would like to speak to us about this, please contact one of the team.
Have you worked on an inspiring digital innovation? Or can you provide a project and case study on a specific digital issue that was solved? Would you like to hear feedback on these ideas from the leading digital players from across the Built Environment?
Then join us for our first Digital Innovation Exchange, powered by Building, Building Design and Housing Today. During this event you will be able to hear short case studies, and pecha kucha style presentations on AI, BIM, Virtual reality and anything in the digital construction arena.
Just some of the topics we expect to be covered:
- Implementing BIM and the future of digital construction and AI
- Digital Champions – hear from the leading digital players from across the Built Environment
- Discover the future digital trends and needs of clients and tier one contractors, consultants and their supply chains
- How to specify product in a new BIM and digital world
- How smart technology is changing housing and commercial buildings