Is the UK construction industry taking enough definitive action to embed social value in their businesses? With central government proposing significant policy changes that will require all departments to account for social value with a minimum of 10% weighting in tenders, and with local authorities looking to embed social value in the planning process, this is a must attend webinar.
We will be bringing together the leading figures on social value in construction debating issues including:
• Procurement & delivery
• Considerations and challenges project teams face in a post covid-19 world
• Investment – how to manage and account for social value within your budgets
• Challenges and solutions regarding the measurement of social value
• How can social value and its legacy impact communities?
Taking place at 3pm on Wednesday 9th September, panellists will include:
- Ben Carpenter, CEO, Social Value International
- Jo Dobson, Associate, Useful Projects
- Kirsty Guy, Senior Manager, Major Appeals & Initiatives, Barnardo’s
- Richard Meier, Co Founder, Stories
- Chaired by: Chloe McCulloch, Editorial Director, Building Magazine
Register now to discover a full perspective from various roles including those on the procurement and delivery sides of social value.
Click on the icons below to hear about the new initiatives from Building and Building Design celebrating the inspiring work architects are doing to make the world a better, fairer, more sustainable place.