Have you worked on an inspiring digital innovation? Or can you provide a project and case study on a specific digital issue that was solved? Would you like to hear feedback on these ideas from the leading digital players from across the Built Environment?
Then join us for our first Digital Innovation Exchange, powered by Building, Building Design and Housing Today. During this event you will be able to hear short case studies, and pecha kucha style presentations on AI, BIM, Virtual reality and anything in the digital construction arena.
Just some of the topics we expect to be covered:
- Implementing BIM and the future of digital construction and AI
- Digital Champions – hear from the leading digital players from across the Built Environment
- Discover the future digital trends and needs of clients and tier one contractors, consultants and their supply chains
- How to specify product in a new BIM and digital world
- How smart technology is changing housing and commercial buildings
*Due to the nature of this conference, unfortunately software providers and product manufacturers are unable to attend this event unless they are a sponsor. Please find more details of how to get involved here.
Where and When
The Digital Innovation Exchange will take place 3pm at Glaziers Hall, a unique venue in London Bridge, with unrivalled views of the River Thames and the City of London.
Attend to hear from high-level keynotes and panels, followed by a netwoking drinks reception.
Thursday 4th June
9 Montague Close
London SE1 9DD